Virtual Data Rooms (VDR)
Whether for sharing with external providers, in business negotiations or project work with partner companies – the virtual data rooms from Cortado provide the ideal solution. Completely on-premises, Cortado’s VDR give participants easy access to shared data rooms while ensuring highest levels of data security.
Effective Collaboration & File Sharing for Enterprises
- Completely on-premises: The data is stored behind the company’s firewall
- Easy setup of data rooms within a few minutes
- The project owner creates project folders and invites the participants
- Secure, convenient web access for externals via the Sharing Center
- Project owner manages the rights for View, Upload, Download, etc.
- Perfect overview for all involved thanks to transparent file versioning
- Extensive print support completes the professional work with files
- Comprehensive auditing options provide full trackability of all actions
- Compliance: Internal data protection rules can be extended to the collaboration with externals
- Cortado’s VDR solution doesn’t share files with externals over the cloud, but instead through a separate server behind the company’s firewall.
- Employees open secure data rooms in no time, which are accessible to the participants only after their invitation and registration.
- All actions can be fully tracked with comprehensive auditing.
- Internal employees use the Cortado app to securely access both their data rooms and the corporate file server – without cumbersome switching between different applications.
- Externals conveniently access shared directories through the Sharing Center via the web browser.
- If files are edited, the Cortado technology provides fully trackable versioning.
- File access and sharing is just the beginning. Cortado’s virtual data rooms are part of the EMM solution Cortado Server.
- Through the integrated app management, applications like Microsoft Office or the email app can be embedded in a secure business container.
- Employees can use all relevant applications while the company retains control over the data.